§1. The general provisions
- Data administrator is MorekTECH Radosław Morek with its registered office in Warsaw at Estrady 80 Street, entered into CEIDG NIP: 1180169622, REGON: 016381573. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage is place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- Service Provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people registered in the store.
- Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or its solution and the correct implementation of Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you have created an account in our store.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible through the form requestfor access to personal data.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- On our site we use the following cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to the users more tailored to their interests
- cookies used to monitor website traffic, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are files used by Google to analyze how to use Website by the User, for the creation of statistics and reports on the functioning of the Website). Google does not use the collected data to identify you or link this information to enable identification. Detailed information about the scope and rules of data collection in connection with this service can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly agreed to the form by filling out the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.